An amazingly delicious Golden coconut recipe that is an excellent Paleo brain food, inflammation reducer, heart healthy, weight management assisting and age rejuvenation that will have everyone desiring it as a staple. Continue reading
Mama Vega’s Clarifying Restoring and Balancing Tea is perfect before breakfast and dinner . Reduce deep fat deposits, flush out toxins, increase energy and longevity effortlessly . Continue reading
Real Free Range Chickens: There has been and will undoubtedly continue to be much discussion about the egg. No, I do not mean “which came first, the chicken or the egg!” I just want to talk about the egg not … Continue reading
- 1 ½ tsp chia seeds (balance blood sugar)
- 1 ½ tsp flax see (omega 3)
- 1 ½ cup wheat flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp baking powder (gluten-free)
- 2 tsp sea salt
- 2 egg beaten (cage-free, range-free)
- 1 cup apple sauce (unsweetened)
- 1 cup pumpkin
- ½ cup honey (orange, raw)
- 2 Tbsp orange juice concentrate
- 1 tsp orange zest
- 1 Tbsp vanilla
- 1 cup walnuts chopped (inflammation omega-3)
– PROCEDURE –
- Sift all dry ingredients together in a bowl large
enough to hold all the ingredients.
- In a large bowl beat eggs together.
- Stir in unsweetened apple sauce.
- Stir in honey and orange juice.
- Mix in pumpkin sauce.
- Add orange orange zest and pure vanilla flavoring.
Servings: 25 Yield: 51
Serving size: 1/25 of a recipe (2 ounces).
Percent daily values based on the Reference Daily Intake (RDI) for a 2000 calorie diet. Nutrition information calculated from recipe ingredients.
(NaturalNews) How you pay for your food affects the type of food you buy, according to new research published in the Journal of Consumer Research. Researchers say that paying with cash rather than credit or debit cards encourages healthier food choices. Psychologically, handing over actual money rather than plastic puts more value on the things consumers buy, and thus discourages “impulse” buying of junk foods.
By Mama Vega
- 24 oz Mama Vega’s Salsa
- 15 oz Pumpkin
- 2 Tbs Butter
- 1 Tbs Olive oil
- 3/4 cup Brown sugar
- 2 Tbs Garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp Chili powder
- 1/2 tsp Cumin ground
- 3 1/2 tsp Curry powder
- 57 oz coconut water
- 13 oz coconut milk – lite
- 29 oz garbanzo beans (chick peas)
— Procedure: —
- In a large pot with moderate heat, melt butter in olive oil. Add brown sugar and stir to dissolve.
- Pour in coconut water and spices and mix well.
- Remove pot from heat and let cool slightly for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Stir in pumpkin and Mama Vega’s Salsa into cooled coconut water mixture.
- Stir in coconut milk.
- Simmer approximately 10 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- Make sure to stir constantly to prevent lumps and sticking.
- Garnish with a sprig of cilantro
original recipe posted: http://www.theavtimes.com/2011/10/12/creamy-spicy-pumpkin-soup-recipe-vegan/